AssetHour Episode 14: Leadership in Challenge
In this episode, Stan Hamann joins AssetHour Host Chris Kelly to discuss the importance of transparency for leaders!
For more than 30 years, Stan has supported growth strategies and marketing within the insurance/risk management industries (25 years with Sedgwick and Marsh). With Bearence, Stan has overseen the strategic acquisition/merger of three Twin Cities insurance firms over the last three years.
Stans primary responsibilities include growth strategies, building a talent pipeline and marketing.
Bearence Management Group was founded in 2005. They are redefining risk by analyzing your unique professional and personal risk profile. They then consult across insurance specialties to create a risk management strategy that may or may not include additional insurance products. The result is cost-effective and common sense risk management for you.
Discussed in this episode:
- Stan’s career in leadership
- How leadership has changed over the years
- Building a company and what you can learn from past mistakes
- Leveraging a prong approach in your business model
- Entrepreneur leadership acquisition
- Importance of honesty and transparency when working in teams
- How to navigate hard conversations
- Why news is news, it’s not innately good or bad
- Establishing trust within your employees and clients
- Damage caused by delaying the truth
- Being all in everyday and creating a culture of leadership
More from Chris:
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to get episode updates and exclusive tips and tricks that we share on our other channels! Get added on our website: https://assethr.com
Get in touch with our team for sponsorship inquiries or guest host submissions: https://assethr.com
Connect with us: