AssetHour Episode 4: New Generations, New Practices?
As a CEO, public speaker, author, podcast host, and thought leader… through every one of those roles, Jaime Taets is focused on helping individuals and companies get past whatever is holding them back from achieving what they are capable of.
Keystone Group International focuses on leadership development, organizational strategy, growth, and change. Jaime’s belief that strong leadership and a change-resilient culture are the foundation for sustainable growth drives her work with clients. Harnessing her own leadership experiences, she inspires real and sometimes challenging discussions about the crossroads between high-performance and healthy change.
Discussed in this episode:
- How to build a team and motivate others when combining different generations
- Implementing reactive and proactive approaches
- Longevity of education playing a role in the hiring process
- Benefits of an open-minded approach with younger employees
- Difference between flexibility versus autonomy
More from Chris:
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to get episode updates and exclusive tips and tricks that we share on our other channels! Get added on our website: https://assethr.com
Get in touch with our team for sponsorship inquiries or guest host submissions: https://assethr.com
Connect with us: