Breakfast Club On Hold for Your Health
We look forward to seeing you soon! Much of our team – and many of our clients – are choosing to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. For the time being, all of our planned Breakfast Club professional development and networking events are on hold. We’ll be in touch when our calendar is ready to resume.
Make social media CONVERT: How to build relationships online that translate to real world growth
Tired of being told that you need to be active on social media, and not seeing results? Or maybe you just don’t even know where to start? We’ve been there!
Most companies enter into the world of social media without a true strategy – which makes it incredibly challenging to get results. With a few changes to your approach, you could be seeing infinitely better results – and feel much less stressed about getting content out to your audience.
In this session, we’ll cover:
- Choosing the right social networks for your business (and your target audience)
- Creating a content strategy that fits your goals, and targets conversions
- Building an editorial calendar that engages your target customer, and is simple to manage
- Choosing the right kind of “behind-the-scenes” content that builds a real relationship with customers and prospects, online
- Creating an in-house process for managing your social channels and engaging with followers
This session is best for:
- Business owners looking to scale and/or get more out of their marketing budget
- Marketing professionals looking to hone their company’s message and/or create stronger buy-in for a better social media strategy
- Sales professionals looking for additional measures to nurture prospects in the pipeline
Presented by Cortney Galster, President of amplify marketing
**PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW LOCATION THIS MONTH:
2051 Killebrew Drive
Bloomington MN 55425